Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Changing up the Schedule

So after much very careful thought, I have decided to change from posting every week to every other week. I was pretty optimistic at the start to think I could keep up with posting about a different movie, book, and music album every week - but it usually takes me longer to read a book than that(well, depending on the book) let alone reviewing and discussing it. So what I am going to try now is at the end of the first week of the month I will review a music album, the second week/middle of the month will be the movie, and at the end of the month will be a book. For now I am going to take a break to catch up on life and my reading but you can expect my next blog following the new schedule to be on February 7th, 2015.

That's it for now!
~Oriona

No comments:

Post a Comment