Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

Okay so I had every intention to do my blog the past couple of weekends but it has been very hectic here so this upcoming Sunday I will be going into the planned blog schedule. When I wrote the first one I was staying at my mom's and taking care of her after she had surgery, and then the following week I came home and then it was holiday shopping and parties. Then there was cleaning to get ready for my friend to come visit in the states and that has been what I have been up to lately. Anyway, I have so many ideas and posts I am working on for book reviews, and it has been a challenge trying to find movies and albums to compliment the chosen books. I also find it hard because a lot of books I have wanted to review have also been converted to film, so I don't quite know what to do about that situation.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am still here and looking forward to taking this literary/musical/cinematic journey with you guys :) keep your eyes open for my next book review this Sunday!

That's it for now,
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment